Thank you for your interest in working at Hearing, Speech & Deaf Center. We employ a passionate, dedicated staff who are committed to making the Puget Sound community more accessible for individuals facing communication barriers.
Current job openings are listed below. If you have questions, feel free to contact us.
HSDC’s administrative roles include development, finance, facilities management, and more.
No job openings at this time.
HSDC’s Education department provides early education to deaf and hard of hearing children. We have a birth to three home visiting service for deaf, deafblind, and hard of hearing toddlers, as well as a preschool for deaf and hard of hearing students. Both programs support bilingual and bicultural Deaf Education using American Sign Language (ASL) and English.
If you apply for a job with HSDC’s Education department, you must submit a completed Job Application form with your resume, cover letter, and any other requested materials. Click here to download the Job Application form.
- Administrative Assistant | Parent-Infant Program
- Parent-Infant Program Specialist | Parent-Infant Program
- Lead Teacher | Rosen Family Preschool’s Early Journeys in ASL Classroom, Family Infant and Toddler Room
- ASL Classroom Assistant (Aide) | Rosen Family Preschool’s Family Infant and Toddler Room
- Classroom Assistant | Rosen Family Preschool (Age 3-5 classroom)
- Assistant Teacher | Rosen Family Preschool
HSDC Interpreting Services is one of the largest providers of American Sign Language (ASL) interpreting, and other forms of interpreting for the Deaf, in the Puget Sound. We provide in-person and remote interpreting in a wide variety of settings for Deaf, DeafBlind, and hard of hearing individuals or groups.
Are you an interpreter new to Seattle, or a local interpreter interested in freelance work? Please contact us at InterpretingPD@hsdc.org to discuss your fit with HSDC Interpreting Services.
Deaf & Hard of Hearing Services
Our Deaf & Hard of Hearing Services program supports Deaf, hard of hearing, and late-deafened people. We provide provide free advocacy, assistance, and information to 13 counties around the Puget Sound.
- There are no Deaf & Hard of Hearing Services job openings at this time.